Matevestor UG (haftungsbeschränkt / limited liability) provides an individual or collaborative service to create, analyze, share, and discuss personal investment planning (hereafter called "Content"). Furthermore it enables the adding of meaningful metadata and comments to content created individually or collaboratively.
Information Collection and Use Practices
You can choose to make your content public for anyone to access, restrict access to a limited number of other Matevestor UG (haftungsbeschränkt / limited liability) users, or keep the content private so only you can access them.
We collect personally identifiable information ("Personal Data") from you when you voluntarily choose to provide Personal Data. We use the Personal Data that we collect in order to provide and improve our services. Examples of Personal Data we collect include first name, last name, address, email address.
Use of Personal Data
Aggregated Personal Data
In an ongoing effort to better understand our users, we may analyze the Personal Data that is provided to the Website in aggregate form. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
Passively Collected Information
When you interact with us through the Website, we receive and store certain additional non- personally-identifiable information. For example, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, browser type and language, referring/exit pages and URLs, other browser history, platform type, number of clicks, landing pages, cookie information, the pages you requested and viewed, the amount of time spent on particular pages, and the date and time. We only use this data in aggregate form, that is, as a statistical measure, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. This type of aggregate data enables us to figure out how often users use parts of the Website or Services so that we can make the Website appealing to as many users as possible, and improve our Services. As part of this use of information, we may provide aggregate information to our partners about how our users, collectively, use the Website. We share this type of statistical data so that our partners also understand how often people use their services and the Website, so that they, too, may provide you with an optimal online experience.
As an example: we use Google Analytics to collect and review this information. This allows us to better inform and target relevant groups. Currently we implemented or are planning to implement:
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
Information collected by Google Analytics will only be merged with your personal data only if we get your prior consent to do so.
Google Analytics offers you to opt out of the data collection here. It is also possible to stop this data collection and information sending in your browsers settings.
We may share your Personal Data with:
Authorized Service Providers
Our authorized service providers are companies that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, processing credit card payments, delivering packages, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analyses, supporting the Website functionality, and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys or other features we offer. These service providers may have access to your Personal Data to the extent necessary to perform their functions, but we do not allow them to share or use any of your Personal Data for any other purpose.
Matevestor UG (haftungsbeschränkt / limited liability) Affiliates
We may share information we collect, including Personal Data, with Matevestor UG (haftungsbeschränkt / limited liability) owned or affiliated businesses. Sharing information with our affiliates enables us to provide you with information about a variety of products and services that might interest you. All Matevestor UG (haftungsbeschränkt / limited liability) companies comply with applicable privacy and security laws and, at a minimum, in any commercial email they send to you, will give you the opportunity to choose not to receive such email messages in the future.
Protection of Matevestor UG (haftungsbeschränkt / limited liability) and Others
We may release Personal Data when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of our Company, our employees, our users, or others. This includes, without limitation, exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud monitoring, detection, and prevention.
In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
Information Sharing and Disclosure Practices
You can specify whether or not you want your content to be accessible to the public, to a specific group, to a group of selected individuals of your choosing, or if it shall be accessible only to yourself privately (only you can access them with your Matevestor UG (haftungsbeschränkt / limited liability) ID and password).
Practices Regarding Your Ability to Update or Delete Information
You can delete individual content that you have on Matevestor UG (haftungsbeschränkt / limited liability) by selecting the content that you wish to delete, then clicking the delete button.
Visit your Matevestor UG (haftungsbeschränkt / limited liability) account information area to edit your profile, default privacy settings for content, and more.
Communication with You
Matevestor UG (haftungsbeschränkt / limited liability) communication is currently managed from your Matevestor UG (haftungsbeschränkt / limited liability) o Marketing Preferences and Subscriptions. Visit your Matevestor UG (haftungsbeschränkt / limited liability) account information area to edit your email notification settings.
Ownership of Content
The project owner is the owner of all created content therein. As the owner of the content he or she has the right to take any action he deemed appropriate.
All work done by the collaborators are owned by the project owner. The project owner has the right to add and delete members to his project according to his judgement.
On 25 May 2018 a new European privacy law, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), came into force. It imposes new rules on companies, government agencies, non-profits, and other organizations which offer goods and services to EU individuals or which collect and analyze their data. The GDPR applies no matter where the data is processed and where the organization processing data is physically located. It is meant to strengthen users rights in light of fast technological developments and increased globalization of business operations involving any form of processing personal data.
The GDPR regulates the “processing” of personal data for EU individuals, which includes collection, storage, transfer, or use. The term “personal data” is very broad under new regulation and extends to any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual (a “data subject”).
The GDPR also expands the concept of sensitive data (personal data revealing: racial/ethnic origin, political/religious etc views, trade union membership, health, sex life and sexual orientation, genetic and biometric data). Matevestor UG (haftungsbeschränkt / limited liability) can assure its users that it does not process any of such sensitive data.
Matevestor UG (haftungsbeschränkt / limited liability) is committed to comply with EU data protection regulation and provides its EU users with a number of important assurances, such as the following:
- We will keep Your data within Matevestor UG (haftungsbeschränkt / limited liability) and our trusted third parties except where disclosure is required by law, for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies.
- Some of our trusted third parties may need to transfer personal data overseas. Being responsible for its users personal data, Matevestor UG (haftungsbeschränkt / limited liability) always ensures that Your data remains protected and secure when being transferred.
- Matevestor UG (haftungsbeschränkt / limited liability) will process Your data only in accordance with legitimate purpose, i.e. to provide and improve our services. Strategyzer follows Your instructions regarding storage and processing of Your data. Importantly, the consent given by You to be provided with information about a variety of products and services Matevestor UG (haftungsbeschränkt / limited liability) offers can be withdrawn at any time.
- Matevestor UG (haftungsbeschränkt / limited liability) users have the “right to be forgotten”, which means the right to require that Matevestor UG (haftungsbeschränkt / limited liability) erases personal data about You in certain conditions, including if the personal data is no longer necessary for the original purpose of the processing or if the data subject withdraws consent for the processing.
- You will now also have the right, in certain circumstances, to receive the personal data that You have provided to Matevestor UG (haftungsbeschränkt / limited liability) in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Matevestor UG (haftungsbeschränkt / limited liability) has and will maintain technical and organizational measures to ensure security of Your data.
- Matevestor UG (haftungsbeschränkt / limited liability) will notify You of a security incident without undue delay after becoming aware of the security incident.
When you use Matevestor UG (haftungsbeschränkt / limited liability) Services, you are subject to the Matevestor UG (haftungsbeschränkt / limited liability) Terms of Service. Please see Matevestor UG (haftungsbeschränkt / limited liability) Support if you have questions about this service. This page describes current Matevestor UG (haftungsbeschränkt / limited liability) practices with respect to this particular service. This information may change as Matevestor UG (haftungsbeschränkt / limited liability) revises this service by adding or removing features or using different service providers.
1. General Information
Matevestor UG (haftungsbeschränkt / with limited liability), trading as Investment Canvas (‘Investment Canvas’ or ‘InvestmentCanvas.com’ or ‘our’, ‘us’, ‘we’) having its registered office at Pflugstr. 7, 10115 Berlin, Germany, registered at Amtsgericht Charlottenburg Berlin, HRB 209986 B, provides this website, www.investmentcanvas.com. Our e-mail address is info@ investmentcanvas. com
- 3. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
- 4. When you first visit our website you will see a message informing you about cookies. If you confirm, a cookie will be set which records this preference.
- 5. We use the following cookies:
- 1. Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- 2. Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- 3. Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- 4. Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Click here to review your Cookie Settings.
3. Third Parties
4. Block Cookies
You can choose to block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
5. Changes to our Cookies Policy
We reserve the right to revise this Cookies Policy so please check back regularly for changes. Your continued use of our website following the posting of any changes to this Cookies Policy constitutes your acceptance of those changes. Updates will be evidenced by the “Last updated” date at the bottom of this page.